- Attic Fans
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Connected/Smart Homes
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring
- GFCI and AFCI Outlets
- Home Automation Systems
- Home Wiring Installations
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
- Surge Protection
Indoor Air Quality
Home » Heating
Home Heating Services in Hillsborough, NJ
We don’t experience the bone-chilling winters that some other parts of the world do, but the Hillsborough, NJ area still suffers from average lows in December through February in the low 20s. You don’t go outside in that kind of cold unless you’re bundled up—and you don’t try to live in a home that lacks an effective and reliable heating system.
Pezz Electrical Services LLC has years of history helping households in Central New Jersey cope with winter. Our HVAC technicians are trained and equipped to handle work for most types of heating systems. Whether you’re looking to have a new boiler installed for your home, you want to arrange for regular maintenance for a gas furnace, or your heat pump needs to be repaired, just call us. We offer 24/7 emergency service, and we guarantee your satisfaction or we’ll refund your money.
Home Heating Systems We Install and Service
Unlike air conditioning systems, most of which operate in the same fashion, heaters come in a variety of types that can use a range of energy sources. A big part of the work in installing a new heater is deciding what type of heater is suited for your needs. Our experts offer you the best assistance with making the choice. Below are some of the residential heating systems we install, repair, and maintain.
- Gas furnaces: It’s the most popular heating system in the U.S. Gas furnaces have immense heating capacity, and the low cost of natural gas makes them attractive options for many homes.
- Electric furnaces: If your home doesn’t connect to the municipal gas supply, or you would prefer not using natural gas, an electric furnace is a flexible choice.
- Dual fuel heat pumps: Heat pumps are a good pick for many homes since they provide both cooling and heating. But to avoid losing energy efficiency in heating mode during a cold winter, a dual fuel (a.k.a. hybrid) system combines a heat pump with a back–up furnace that can make all the difference.
- Boilers: You don’t have to rely on forced–air systems for comfort. Boilers heat water and send it to terminal points that comfortably radiate warmth directly into the room.
- In–floor heating: Here’s a type a hydronic radiant system that makes sense for many homes: heated water moving through the floor boards. In–floor heating delivers an incredibly comfortable environment.
Complete Heater Services in Hillsborough, NJ
You can count on Pezz Electrical Services LLC to provide any heating service your home needs to stay warm through the winters. We start with a great installation, followed by annual routine maintenance that will ensure the best performance history for the system. Should you need repairs, any time of the day or night, you can reach our heating technicians for fast service.
Let our experienced team help your family stay warm and cozy no matter how deep the chill outside. Call us today in Hillsborough: "Generating Comfort and Safety: Electrical, Generators, Heating & Cooling."