- Attic Fans
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Connected/Smart Homes
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring
- GFCI and AFCI Outlets
- Home Automation Systems
- Home Wiring Installations
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
- Surge Protection
Indoor Air Quality
Home » Heating » Ductless Systems
Ductless HVAC Systems in Hillsborough, NJ
At one time, older homes that lacked space in their walls and ceilings for the ducts necessary for a central air conditioning system had to rely on window units for decent comfort during the summer. Those days are now in the past, because ductless air conditioning and ductless heating systems now allow any home to enjoy comfort distributed to different parts of the house—and at high energy efficiency. The ductless mini split heat pump is the answer to whole-house comfort that you may be looking for!
Installing a ductless system, as well as repair and maintenance work for one, requires HVAC professionals. If you’re interested in ductless heating and cooling for your house, or you already have a ductless mini split and it requires service, Pezz Electrical Services LLC has the experts to call. We provide full installations, replacements, repairs, and regular inspections and tune-ups for ductless systems in Hillsborough and throughout Central New Jersey.
How a Ductless Mini Split System Heats and Cools a Home
The standard heat pump or air conditioner is a split system: an indoor and outdoor unit, with the indoor unit connected to a ventilation network that reaches the vents throughout the home. A ductless heat pump is a mini split. Instead of a single indoor unit, it uses multiple smaller indoor air handlers that connect to the outdoor cabinet.
Each air handler is mounted in a different room on a wall (often above a window). Inside the air handler is a refrigerant coil and fan, and the unit sends out cooled or heated air from the coil straight into the room. This point–cooling is similar to how window ACs work, except there can be multiple units and there is no need to take up window space.
The Advantages of Ductless Heating and Air Conditioning
Here are just a few of the reasons that a ductless mini split heat pump may be the ideal comfort system for your home:
- Flexibility: A ductless system can be installed in homes that would otherwise never be able to enjoy central comfort. This makes them exceptional choices for older homes and for new home construction.
- Energy efficiency: Ductless systems can save you money compared to conventional split systems. The various components use smaller motors, so they draw on less energy. They also won’t lose or gain heat through the duct walls.
- Zone control: Because each air handler can be operated separately from the others, you can choose to heat or cool only the rooms that require it at any given time. This is another way to save money with a ductless system.
We’re a Top Choice for Ductless Air Conditioning and Heating in Hillsborough
Why should you choose Pezz Electrical Services LLC for your ductless mini split service? We have the years of experience with comfort (more than 20) that inspires confidence. All of our technicians have extensive training and proper certification. And we back up our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee: you’ll be happy with the work we do, or we’ll refund your money with no questions asked. If our installation of a ductless mini split heat pump fails under normal use within one year, we’ll fix the system—for free! Contact us today to arrange for ductless heating and air conditioning service in Hillsborough, NJ and the surrounding areas.