- Attic Fans
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Connected/Smart Homes
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring
- GFCI and AFCI Outlets
- Home Automation Systems
- Home Wiring Installations
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting
- Surge Protection
Indoor Air Quality
Home » Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality Services in Hillsborough, NJ
Indoor comfort: it’s not only about maintaining a pleasant temperature throughout the year. Maintaining the right humidity levels and keeping harmful contaminants from circulating are also crucial parts of making sure your home is a comfortable one. If you haven’t paid much attention to your indoor air quality, you might have numerous problems already. Should you even suspect that you have air quality trouble, call for professionals to help you with special air quality systems and services.
But where to start? Why not right here: Pezz Electrical Services LLC. Our ventilation professionals provide a wide range of indoor air quality services, and you can trust that they’ll pinpoint what sort of help you need to enjoy the best in comfort and health. We’ve been generating comfort in Hillsborough and the rest of Central New Jersey for more than 20 years!
Why Indoor Air Quality for Homes Is Often Poor
Studies have shown that the quality of air inside buildings is often 3 to 4 times worse than the air outside—which is often the exact opposite of the way people usually think of air quality. The reason for this is the heavy insulation on homes and commercial buildings that is designed to keep them energy efficient in winter and summer. This gives little opportunity for fresh air circulation to remove the pollutants that will start to build up indoors. This also has an effect on humidity levels, leaving buildings excessively dry during winter and unpleasantly humid in summer.
Air Quality Systems That Can Help
How can you improve the air quality situation in your home? Simply throwing open windows and doors isn’t a good option, since this will interfere with properly heating and cooling your house. Below are air quality systems that we install and service that will provide the help you need:
- Air filtration and purifications systems: To remove airborne contaminants from circulating through the HVAC system, special filters and electronic air purifiers are one of the best options. Our technicians will find the best types of filters and purifiers for the job so that your home receives the most complete air cleansing.
- Whole house humidifiers and dehumidifiers: When relative humidity in a home rises above 60% or drops below 30%, you’ll need more than just a portable humidifier or dehumidifier to combat the issue. Whole–house solutions are the way to go.
- Heat and energy recovery ventilators: These appliances are fit into the ventilation system so that fresh air can enter a house and be pre–heated or pre–cooled to better match your comfort needs. You’ll enjoy better air quality without seeing a huge spike in energy costs.
Make Us Your Choice for Improving Your Indoor Air Quality in Hillsborough
We offer all of the above indoor air quality solutions, and other as well. For example, if you have air ducts in your home that are heavily clogged with dust and dirt, our team can perform the duct cleaning that will get rid of this huge reservoir of contaminants. All it takes is a call to Pezz Electrical Services LLC, and we’ll find out exactly what your home requires to enjoy the best possible air quality. You can always rely on us for your home comfort needs in Hillsborough, NJ and the surrounding area.